FS Glocks and Smiths and other handguns For Sale

Well I just left, he did have a good selection of hand and long guns and some higher end pistol ammo (priced accordingly) and lots of rifle ammo. Prices on firearms were a little bit high, but he has them and acted as if price may be negotiable. Big kudos for friendly service and he also said he would accept trades. If you are out this way it is worth stoping in.

Gheezzzzzzzzzz $1200 for a S&W 15/22 hahahhahahahhah You don't think I will get spanked for making this comment about the prices, since its not ODT..

I left wondering if maybe someone mistook it for a .223/5.56 instead of a .22LR since the AK next to it was in the price range I would have expected (these days). Nice enough folks and I'm glad to have another buying option, but with Cherokee Gun & Pawn just a few minutes North, I'm spoiled.

Helpful staff. Was looking for some .22 lr. 15.99 for 50 rounds of Blazer .22. Remington Goldens for 11.99. Whew. I'm tired of all of this. Not angry just want realistic prices without the gouging. Too bad.

Will you pay more for hardware at Ace, or drive down the road to Home Depot. Same thing, only the other guy doesn't have any guns to sell!

Back
Top Bottom