Frontiersman
39   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Glocks and Smiths and other handguns For Sale

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: $$$

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Ace Hardware store located off Highway 575, exit 7 has Glocks, Smiths and other handguns...AR's...yes he has AR's.... For Sale. This is a gun store located inside a Ace Hardware store and not very many people know about it. I was there yesterday and they still have a huge inventory.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

I pass that place all the time, been meaning to stop. What's their pricing like? Did you notice how they looked on ammo?

I pass that place all the time, been meaning to stop. What's their pricing like? Did you notice how they looked on ammo?

Several weeks ago when I discovered them, they were selling high demand caliber ammo with weapon purchases only. Prices were much higher than other LGS'es, for example, they had $1,200 on a S&W 15/22 next to an AK for $1,100. I'm all for capitalism. If they can get that, good for them, but like many of you, it won't be from me. I will say at least the staff was helpful and friendly.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom