• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS Glock 42 holster in 'Tiffany Blue'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leshaire

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
206   0
Reaction score

Zip Code: 30102

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: Varies.

Trades: 762 AK mags (preferably metal), 762x39 ammo, 9mm ammo, glock 9mm mags, 223/556 ammo, ar mags for 223/556. 300 black out ammo (subs preferred)

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description:
I will ship on your dime. 1-2 day USPS shipping is typically about $6.50. I could slap it in an envelope and ship for $3.50 if you'd like, but they take longer and USPS typically doesnt actually ever scan them so tracking is useless. Or you can come to me. Im in Acworth off I75 exit 277. Ill meet at Cabelas or Racetrac.

$30 Glock 42 IWB in Tiffany blue with medium sweat guard and adjustable retention

Pictures:

screen-shot-2016-04-05-at-7-06-14-pm-png.733234

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Just bought a G17 mold lol...
It'll pay for itself in no time brother. You've obviously got the skills to use it.
:thumb:

Like I said, I want one in OD green with adjustable retention that's molle compatible.
PM me once get the mold all setup or whatever you have to do and we'll talk.

It'll pay for itself in no time brother. You've obviously got the skills to use it.
:thumb:

Like I said, I want one in OD green with adjustable retention that's molle compatible.
PM me once get the mold all setup or whatever you have to do and we'll talk.
I'll pm ya when I get it. I don't have any OD but can get it fasho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom