FS/FT Winchester M70 Ultimate Shadow Short Action 270WSM

Status
Not open for further replies.

blanto_man

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
13   0
Reaction score
This a Winchester Model 70 Ultimate Shadow chambered in a wallop packing 270 WSM. The model 70 has long been known “The Riflemen’s Rifle” and this model is one of the newest to hit the market.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

For sale with Bushnell Trophy 3-9x40 Matte Black Scope and mount; $425 Cash, $475 trade value OBO!!
Make me an Offer!!!

Looking for high end 380 pistol (I like, Sigs\Walther\Colt). Will consider any modern firearm trade of equal value, but will most like trade for something fun.

Please send offers or questions via PMs, I can add cash or ammo to boot if needed.

F2F north of ATL, GA DL or CCL please. I can ship to your FFL if you pay shipping.

*More info*​
The model 70 paired with the 270 WSM (Winchester Short Magnum) makes for a tack driving, super long range target or big game rifle. This gun features a sleek, durable, ergonomic black rubberized synthetic stock, weaver style rails, jeweled bolt, and factory sling swivel studs. This rifle is in very good condition with low round count and a bright and shinny bore. The stock is in almost perfect condition the barrel bluing is 97%. The bolt and bolt track show little evidence of wear. This rifle has been lightly used and proved itself rugged.

Last edited:
Didn't see anything on your list about an AR15 but this is what I have to offer. This was a 3 gun lower I used for a few matches and decided to go with something else. Let me know if your interested.

AR 15 Lower Rock River 300.00

Magpul Stock MOE 60.00

Magpul pistol grip MIAD 36.00

Geissele 2 stage trigger 180.00

Magpul Angle Fore Grip 35.00

Magpul Sling attachment point ASAP-30.00

MBUIS REAR 60.00

Front- 40.00

Magpul B.A.D. LEVER 30.00

Roughly 745.00

What is the thinking behind mounting your bipod backwards? I like how it doesn't stick out past the stock, but how do you preload your legs if they want to collapse when you apply pressure.

Serious question. This is not the first time I have seen this and have always wondered.

Any intrest in handgun trades?
S&W 6906 S/S 9mm, 2 mags. maybe a box of shells through it.
Beretta 9000s, 9mm, sub compact, 2mags, 150 rounds down the tube.
Beretta Tomcat .32 ccw, black,, less than a box of shell fired.
Sig 232 in .380 ccw s/s hard case and papers.
All guns have carry holsters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom