• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT Various Pistols: 5.7, 45 Colt, 380 Auto, 9mm, .22lr

d_rolyeah

Default rank <300 posts
Tracker
Reaction score
I have a list of guns that I want to get, and have a number of my own I dont use as much. Basically, if one or more of these interest you, and you have something on my list of interests, make an offer. If you really want something in this post, we can work out a cash deal but I am going to be very picky and give priority to trades. Also see my other post listing the rifles I have up for trade.
Mix and Match between this and the rifle post as well.
Rifle Post: https://theoutdoorstrader.com/threa...-creedmoor-223-22-mag-450-bushmaster.2658332/

Ruger 5.7: 200 rounds through it, well maintained. Comes with two 20 round magazines. I also have a few hundred rounds of 5.7 that I can include. Value seeking: $900

MPA Defender: 9mm pistol, comes with a barrel cover faux-suppressor, a light mounted on it's under barrel pic rail section, and one 33 round magazine. Threaded barrel on it is compatible with suppressors and more. Value seeking: $600

Taurus Judge: Has had maybe 25 rounds through it. It can fire .410 shotshells and 45 Colt ammo. Value seeking: $600

Ruger Mark IV: has had 20 rounds through it. Comes with two 10 round magazines. The Mark IV's defining feature over the previous Ruger .22 pistols is the single button takedown. Really easy to take apart and clean. Value seeking: $500

Taurus TCP: .380 Auto, very small pistol. Two 6 round magazines, also comes with an inside-the-waistband holster and a cell phone like pouch for carrying it outside the pants. Value seeking: $250

I have at least some ammo for all of this that I can include.

What I am looking for:

FN 5.7
Kel-Tec SU16
FAL (DSA clones, etc.)
Galil (,.223 and 308, will look at clones)
Mac 10/11
Uzi Pro
PDW type pistol with brace
Sig 550 series rifles (or pistols w brace)
Good semi-auto .308 rifles

Other interesting stuff too, make an offer.

Things I am not looking for:
Glocks
Sig handguns
1911s
AKs
Bolt Action Rifles

PM me with an offer, Ill send you more pictures of any guns in question if you are actually offering something.

Attachments

• 57.jpg
    57.jpg
    136.1 KB · Views: 427
  • Defender.jpg
    Defender.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 401
  • Judge.jpg
    Judge.jpg
    110.1 KB · Views: 396
  • Ruger IV.jpg
    Ruger IV.jpg