Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
God, family, guitars, and guns.
208   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Taylor mini GS limited acoustic/ electric guitar

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $550
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Stock G43, 43x, HK VP9, Hellcat, XDS 9mm, maybe others

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Limited Edition Taylor GS Mini acoustic/electric guitar. This is pretty much a brand new guitar. It has quilted Sapele back and sides, Highly figured back and sides, even the headstock. It is beautiful. Very nice Taylor padded case.

I bought this for my 10 year old son and he would rather play a full size. It has hardly been played.

It is perfect for a kid, or adult. Great size for a sofa guitar, travel guitar, office guitar, etc…Anyone who has played one of these understands they are truly outstanding guitars with a big voice for their size. This one is no exception.

Sitka spruce top. Short scale (23.5”), 1-11/16” nut… ES-T under saddle transducer with onboard volume and tone controls. Great for live playing or recording.

These retail for $799. My loss could be your gain. $550 cash or possible trade for stock G43, G43x, HK VP9, XDS9, Hellcat…Maybe others. Try me.

I’m in Douglasville this weekend. Back to Social Circle on Sunday evening.

Pictures:
IMG_4253.jpeg
IMG_4258.jpeg
IMG_4257.jpeg
IMG_4254.jpeg
IMG_4255.jpeg
IMG_4256.jpeg
IMG_4259.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
That is a fair price and I would probably take it if you were closer. I have one of the first GS mini and love it but wouldn't mind a second.

Ned

Reactions: MRH
That is a fair price and I would probably take it if you were closer. I have one of the first GS mini and love it but wouldn't mind a second.

Ned
Thanks. I agree it is a fine guitar. I would keep it if I played it more, but I’m at 10+ acoustics and have to thin the herd a little. This thing has less than an hour of play time on it.

Back
Top Bottom