Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
26   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Taurus 24/7 Pro 9mm

Zip Code: 30308

Item is for: Trade or sale.

Sale Price: $300

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Mossberg 500 only trade.

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a Taurus 24/7 Pro in 9mm for trade. Heine sights. Just received back from Taurus after having firing pin replaced, and, because I squawked at them hard enough about some dry rubber on the grip, they replaced the whole grip frame. The pistol looks pretty near brand new.

Included with trade will be two mags and the factory box, plus the keys to the internal locking system (what a stupid idea).

I am looking ONLY for a Mossberg 500 12ga shotgun. I would much prefer the model with a factory extended mag tube- 6+1 or 7+1 capacity and 18-20" barrel. I also have an extreme preference for the Parkerized finish. The perfect model for me would be the 50588, if you're into Mossberg's model numbering. Condition of furniture is not an issue, as I plan to replace the stock and forend with new wood anyway.

The other option is to buy for $300. This is a firm price. Please do not bother asking if I'll take $275 or $299, I won't.

Sorry to be so picky, but I'm really looking for only a mossy 500. If I can't turn this pistola into one of those, I'll just keep it for a range toy. Shoot me an offer if you have something fitting the description above. If you don't, don't shoot me an offer :)

Pictures:
1385161273_0.JPG

1385161273_1.JPG

1385161273_2.JPG

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom