• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia North East GA  FS/FT tan basketweave grip tape overlay for Glock 43X and many others

TractiongripsDon

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
128   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT tan basketweave grip tape overlay for Glock 43X and many others

Zip Code: 30607

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $14
Trade Value or Items Looking For: ammo, magazines, who knows...

Willing to Ship: Yes

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Just thought I'd list one of our new custom grip options while I was browsing the site. This one is a custom tan basketweave embossed grip tape overlay. The material is nice and grippy and looks great. We have a similar brown material that is made with cork, but this one is a rubbery synthetic material. The manufacturer calls it synthetic suede, but it isn't fuzzy. I'm including picture of the material cut to fit a Glock 43X or 48, along with a picture of it installed on a Ruger LCP. It should be a pretty good color for FDE frames, but contrasts nicely on black frames as well. The grips are self-adhesive and install like a sticker, so no modification to the firearm is required, and they can be removed if necessary.
The price for the grip is $14. They are made to oder. We have very few blanks available to cut for grips, so they will not be added to our company site. If there's a specific model you're interested in, please feel free to inquire by message. I have one ready for pickup in the 43X/48 design. I can meet locally in the Athens / Jackson County area, or I can ship with tracking for an additional $4 per order of one or more combined.

Pictures:
43X tan basketweave.jpg
16F3FFD0-9B03-4555-9521-EF9E82C6D45B.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom