Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Savage Axis (LNIB) 30-06 with Leupold scope and ammo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dennis1979

Default rank <200 posts Supporter
Tracker
8   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Savage Axis (LNIB) 30-06 with Leupold scope and ammo

Zip Code: 30134

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 650
Trade Value or Items Looking For: $700 - Lever action rifles

Caliber: 30_06

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Up for trade (possible sale) is a LNIB Savage Axis 30-06 that has less than 20 rounds down the pipe. I took the crappy scope off of it that it came with and put on a brand new Leupold VX Freedom 3-9x40 scope on it. I have box and docs for both the rifle and scope. I also have 150 rounds of ammo to go with the rifle. I sighted the rifle in at 100 yards, and then put it in the safe. I have since decided to go with a 7mm Rem Mag set up for my go to hunting rifle. I would like to trade for a lever action rifle. Preferably a JM stamped Marlin or a Henry Big Boy. 30-30, .357, .44 mag, 45-70 etc. let me know what you have. I can add a little cash on my end for the right rifle. I would prefer to trade this one but I may sell it as well. Thanks for looking!

Pictures:
IMG_0832.png
IMG_0833.png
IMG_0841.jpeg
IMG_0720.jpeg
IMG_0721.jpeg
IMG_0722.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom