• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS/FT ROSSI RS22 22LR RIFLE, BLACK-RS22L1811

One2Think

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
Reaction score
I bought this set new at Palmetto State Armory early this summer. I also purchased 5 ProMag 10-round magazines to go with it. I then purchased a ProMag Tactical Folding Stock for this rifle. The ProMag magazines have not been reliable enough for me to use this gun as my "rimfire rifle iron sights" gun in Steel Challenge, so up she goes on Outdoors Trader.

The gun, new at Palmetto is on sale for $130
The folding stock is on Cheaper Than Dirt for $56.60
5 extra ProMag magazines are $17 each at Brownell's
This means that I have a little over $270 in this gun that hasn't even been broken in yet.
I still have the original box, receipt, and stock

Rossi's RS-22 continues a long tradition of producing excellent with this fine example of a semi-auto rimfire .22 Long Rifle. The RS 22 is perfect for youth and new shooters but it also makes a great addition to the farm or ranch to deal with varmints, predator, and pests. It features an 18" barrel, adjustable fiber optic sights and a synthetic Monte Carlo stock. The RS22 it perfectly capable with the fiber-optic sights, however for added accuracy, 3/8” dovetail mounts allow the mounting of a scope or other optic. Everyone should have a .22 rifle, so make yours a Rossi RS22!

This gun is essentially identical to the Mossberg 702 Plinkster. They are interchangeable and made at the same plant.

DETAILS
Rossi RS22 22lr Rifle, Black-RS22L1811

Model: RS22
Action: Semi-Auto
Finish: Matte Black
Stock/Frame: Synthetic Stock
Stock/Grips: Textured Monte Carlo Stock + ProMag Tactical Folding Stock
Weight: 4.1 lbs.
Caliber/Gauge: 22 LR
Capacity: 10 + 1
# of Magazines: 6
Magazine Description: 10 rd. Detachable Box Mag