Item Name: FS/FT New Canik Tp9Sa. 9mm

Zip Code: 30115

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 325.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Possibly

Caliber: 9mm

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I am selling my New Canik Tp9Sa. I just got it about week ago. Reason I’m selling is I tried wearing it on my hip and it just isn’t right for me. I either need good tad smaller or a little thinner. Comes with case and everything that comes with them as if just opened. 2 18 rd mags come with as usual.Holster in case also.
It will also come with 75rds of range ammo. Herters is brand. Any questions feel free ask. I meet in Canton and Woodstock area. Normally near outlets. So brand new Canik tp9sa with 75rds ammo. May trade but will literally be whatever catches my eye right time. Thank you

Pictures:
B517384F-6F7E-4E65-A4EA-65CE58BED863.png
F8FD8E5F-8AD5-4F14-B81A-EE0BC7A54251.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
To the ones who messaged me about the gun. I am sorry I didn’t respond back. I’ve had a lot of life happening past 2 weeks. Mainly with one of my fur babies having 5 vet visits in dawsonville. I live in canton. A lady is helping with getting my baby surgery. So I just havnt thought much about my ads. Can look at people who have reviewed me and they all will tell you I’m easy deal with. Always ahead of time on meeting.Me not responding is not me. Just lot going on. I am sorry to ones I didn’t respond to.

I have had offers on trades. I am looking to sell my gun or trade. I’m looking to get a. 1911 .45 with pic rail preferably. Not high end guns. Girsan Tisas sds are brands I’m thinking. If you have more valued 1911 ..45 with rail I may put extra with mine. Mine is brand new. If no trades I’ll have to order online. Found Girsan commander size 1911 .45 with tail for 375 plus 20 transfer no tax. So I can get what I want. Just don’t like ordering online. I’d interested show me what you have. Worst I say is not interested. Thank you.

will be finally available tomorrow get out. Injuries at 48 lol. I am looking for a 1911 .45. I prefer Commander length but 5in could be fine if i really like the gun. I prefer it have a pic rail but again if not I can add one to it. Will pay some cash extra with my Canik.I’m thinking tisis,ads,Girsan and Eaa 1911s. But make offer. Basically trading my new canik plus cash for 1911 .45. Also have about 80-100 rds 9mm ammo with gun. Thank you

Back
Top Bottom