Item Name: Montana Hunt/Vacation

Location: Upper Missouri River Breaks Monument Area of Montana

Zip Code: 59523

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $3000

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Guns,night vision and other outdoor stuff

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: We have almost 60,000 acres of private ranch land in Montana that we are opening to the public for the first time. We are taking yearly memberships. If you are interested in hunting,camping,hiking or photography. We have the perfect spot. We are bordered by the Upper Missouri River Breaks Monument area and have some of the most beautiful land and monster animals you have ever seen. If you are not interested in hunting and just want to come for a camping vacation, we can help you with that also.. Email me at SurvivingTheBreaks@yahoo.com for more info..

Pictures:
1388965715_0.JPG

duh, I just read the post a little more closely. Is there a limit to the number of visits or time on the property that comes with the membership?

For example, could I come up and camp or RV for the summer months? come back in the winter? etc.

duh, I just read the post a little more closely. Is there a limit to the number of visits or time on the property that comes with the membership?

For example, could I come up and camp or RV for the summer months? come back in the winter? etc.

Correct, it is an annual membership. You are allowed 1 guest hunter and/or other non hunters as well. You can come camp during the summer and then come back during hunting season and hunt as well..
As for time on the property. We wouldn't want someone coming for months at a time and set up camp. But several weeks are not a problem. Say you want to come spent 2-4 weeks in summer then come back for the same during hunting season. Not a problem..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom