• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT Daniel Defense DDM4 V11

Hossman

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
10   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT Daniel Defense DDM4 V11

Zip Code: 30189

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $1400
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Tools, vintage camera gear, motorcycle accessories

Caliber: 223_556

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: Feel free to send me cash and trade offers. I’m not looking for firearms, but power tools and vintage camera gear would be cool. This rifle is in excellent condition with only about a 1,000 rounds through it. The aftermarket Gemtech is not included in Sale unless you would like to pay extra. It’s negotiable. Otherwise, I’ll keep it. Muzzle break is not for sale. I’ll be putting on the OEM flash hider for the new owner.

Thank you for checking out my listing!

Pictures:
IMG_1261.jpeg
IMG_1263.jpeg
IMG_1262.jpeg
IMG_1260.jpeg
IMG_1268.jpeg
IMG_1270.jpeg
IMG_1264.jpeg
IMG_1266.jpeg
IMG_1265.jpeg
IMG_1267.jpeg
IMG_1271.jpeg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
What type of tools are you looking for?
Good morning! Looking for the following tools and accessories:

Pneumatic Tools and a small, compact Air Compressor
Automotive like an impact gun. Can be pneumatic or battery powered. 1/2" Impact Driver kit would be nice too.
Motorcycle Tools; things like stands, wheel chocks, and accessories that make 2-wheeled like just a smidge more practical. If you have hard bags, top cases, soft bags, etc., I'd like to look.
Woodworking; saws, measuring tools, etc.
Tool Boxes... big, small, lemme see what you got if it's nice.
Ryobi One Plus 18V Tools. Bolded this, because I'm a huge fan of this One Plus battery system.
Light Duty Utility Trailers and Trailer Accessories
Long Metal Flag Pole for a Trailer Hitch to fit a FULL SIZE American Flag!
Nuts and Bolt Kits (Wood and Metal)
Scrap Metal
Scrap Wood
Welder and Welding Accessories (I'd like a basic setup to get into welding)

Based on this list, you can send me pictures/offers of anything you think I might find worth a looksee.

Also worth noting that I don't have unlimited space. I have a workshop, but I rent a Single Family Home, so I can't stuff it to the gills with tools and materials. I wish I could though!!

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom