pbi

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
31   0
Reaction score
Item Name: Bushmaster M17s

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1200

Trade Value or Items Looking For: Partial trade for a Glock 19, Gen 4, value mutually determined

Caliber: 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: For all you knowledgeable collectors and enthusiasts, bear with me. I am not trying to educate you. This rifle was originally manufactured by Armalite and then the production machinery and rights were either sold or licensed to Bushmaster. Armalite products were the predecessors of the AR16, AR15 and M4. I do not know how many rounds were sent down range. Round count is a meaningless benchmark because very few of us will shoot the number of rounds necessitating an arsenal refit. Just clean your weapon.

This rifle is in NRA very good condition. It was just sent Bushmaster for a factory inspection and it is in top shape. The rifle uses standard AR 15/16 magazines.

I love this rifle and its bullpup design, which makes it short and compact without compromising barrel length and accuracy. One caveat, it is not for a left handed shooter, which I am. If you are left handed, wear your helmet.

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom