Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS/FT BROWNING- BLR 308, Belgian Made in 1971, Steel Receiver, Original Mag, 97% Condition

Status
Not open for further replies.
43   0
Reaction score
Item Name: LOWER PRICE** BROWNING- BLR 308, Belgian Made in 1971, Steel Receiver, Original Mag, 97% Condition

Zip Code: 30004

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: 899
Trade Value or Items Looking For: 999

Caliber: 308

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: This is what you find when you look under Grandpas bed and start moving boxes....

This is perhaps the best condition BLR I have ever seen. It is a 1971 100% Belgian Made rifle. The rifle is in fantastic condition and works perfectly.

The action is very smooth and the rifle cycles as it should. These were only made for 3 years in Belgium before manufacturing was sent to Japan.

The receiver and magazine is steel and not alloy.

* I took this to the range and it performed like a champ.... It is a pleasure to shoot and follow up shots are very quick. It is very accurate with iron sights.....

* It is possible to get a rough condition BLR in 308 for less or pick up a more recent alloy model. This is for those looking for a true work of ART. A timeless piece of history that runs flawlessly.

Trades must be of the highest quality.

A fine example like this is hard to find and Ill be very picky with trades.

Cash is king but the price is firm. It is priced very fair for its condition.......

* I do not need help selling and can keep it in the safe and shoot it and be very happy. I will not let it go for the prices the less sought after and less valuable newer made models go for......

Pictures:
img_4049-jpg.400481

img_4048-jpg.400482

img_4050-jpg.400483

img_4042-jpg.400485

img_4046-jpg.400486

Last edited:
DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom