• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Georgia North West GA  FS/FT ATTENTION ALL ALPHABET BOYS! Mossberg 500 FS at a loss.

SKEETER25

Default rank <1250 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS/FT ATTENTION ALL ALPHABET BOYS! Mossberg 500 FS at a loss.

Zip Code: 30121

Item is for: Sale or Trade
Sale Price: $300.00
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Looking for an O/U 20 gauge, CZ Drake or similar, can add cash. I can't be offended. I don't have any feelings, lost them in the divorce proceedings, court ordered.

Caliber: 12gauge

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: ATTENTION ALL BATFE, FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS and LMNOP lackies.
Mossberg 500, 12 Gauge, 18" Barrel.
Black Poly furniture.
Attention all alphabet boys!!!
This shotgun has been in MY PERSONAL COLLECTION for over ten years.
I have discovered that I no longer have a need for it.
I realize that I have advertised and sold 2 other shotguns on this site over the past two weeks. They were both semi automatics so they were similar only in the respect that they were shotguns.
Furthermore, I do hereby attest that I am selling this shotgun for LESS THAN I PAID FOR IT, therefore I am not attempting to make a profit.
I am certain that you have my information squirreled away in a file in West Virginia or Washington or Langley anyway.

Pictures:
IMG_20240329_154842459.jpg
IMG_20240329_154855980.jpg

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
ATTENTION ALL BATFE, FBI, CIA, NSA, IRS and LMNOP lackies.
Mossberg 500, 12 Gauge, 18" Barrel.
Black Poly furniture.
Attention all alphabet boys!!!
This shotgun has been in MY PERSONAL COLLECTION for over ten years.
I have discovered that I no longer have a need for it.
I realize that I have advertised and sold 2 other shotguns on this site over the past two weeks. They were both semi automatics so they were similar only in the respect that they were shotguns.
Furthermore, I do hereby attest that I am selling this shotgun for LESS THAN I PAID FOR IT, therefore I am not attempting to make a profit.
I am certain that you have my information squirreled away in a file in West Virginia or Washington or Langley anyway.
Got any use for a Vortex diamondback tactical 4-16

Attachments

• 20240326_203426.jpg
    20240326_203426.jpg
    145.7 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top Bottom