• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

FS/FT 1973 Kawaski F7

Status
Not open for further replies.

UmbraNocti

Default rank <50 posts
Outdoorsman
0   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 1973 Kawaski F7

Zip Code: 30097

Item is for: Sale or Trade

Sale Price: $1,000 OBO

Trade Value or Items Looking For: $1,000 OBO

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -Name, Phone number, Address, Sale amount

Item Description: I have a 1973 Kawaski F7 (2 stroke; 175cc) that I am looking to sell or trade. I have had the bike for about 2 years now and she is running great, often firing up on the first kick. In the time that I have had her she has had a new professional paint job, new clutch, mirrors replaced, and original tail light installed. She is in need of some new tires and a 6V battery(only operates the turn signals) but other than that she is in great shape. This bike is street legal and I have a title if you are looking to get a tag ($20yr in Gwinnett). It is a great learners motorcycle with plenty of power, without getting more than you can handle and a pretty good trail-bike. I am only getting rid of it because I don't have the storage space for it. If interested PM me an offer and we'll get in touch.

The video below is from when I had to have new keys ground about a year ago. I will post more up-to-date pictures when I can.

As for trades, I would be interested in guns (no shotguns), reloading equipment, cash, or any combination of the above.

Pictures:
http://youtu.be/LGPTX_MA5Kg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom