2   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS: Palmetto AR-15 Lots of Extras

Item is for: Sale Only

Sale Price: 1550.00

Caliber: .223 & 5.56

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: Yes -DL #, Name and address

Item Description: Very well loved Palmetto PA-15 Multi.
Weapon is in very good condition , never had any failures with it even when using steel jacket ammo ( which I occasional would have failure in my S&W ). Has not been fired in last three months due to travel, and just made a new purchase so I need to thin the heard down some. Now for the extras.

Vortex Strikefire Red/Green dot site
Pmag Rifle grip tripod
6 Pmag 30 magazines
400 rounds of TulAmmo .223 steel jacket ( great for the range )
Allen Black soft case with enough pockets to hold everything.

I have uploaded a few images of items but was unable to upload everything so feel free to PM your email address and I can forward you additional. looking for someone willing to come to Athens if meet half way if you live in Atlanta. Buyer must be legal resident and able to own a firearm. you will be asked to sign a bill of sale for everyones protection, and you will be provided with a copy for your records.

Pictures:
1359780798_0.JPG

1359780798_1.JPG

1359780798_2.JPG

1359780798_3.JPG

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.

PM replied , thanks for the kind words everyone, feel this is a fair price only letting it go as I could sneak the new weapon in past my wife. Also I have sold on here previous a Kimber Rapture 2 stainless which went flawless. thanks again all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom