• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FS EXTREMELY RARE! 1954 Russian Type 2 AK-47

But it has the third hole.
Show me where, because I built this and it doesn't. You're getting confused with the selector stop rivet or the dimpled selector slots, both of which are correct for the gun and year. I don't take kindly to people thinking I'm selling an unregistered machine gun out of their own ignorance.

Show me where, because I built this and it doesn't. You're getting confused with the selector stop rivet or the dimpled selector slots, both of which are correct for the gun and year. I don't take kindly to people thinking I'm selling an unregistered machine gun out of their own ignorance.
Apologies. There should have been a question mark, not a period, at the end of that sentence. Not being an AK guy, I was always told that if it had three holes, it was NFA, regardless of the FCG. Similar to an AR lower having a sear shelf in it, even if it doesn't have the sear. Thanks for the education and GLWS. :yo:

Apologies. There should have been a question mark, not a period, at the end of that sentence. Not being an AK guy, I was always told that if it had three holes, it was NFA, regardless of the FCG. Similar to an AR lower having a sear shelf in it, even if it doesn't have the sear. Thanks for the education and GLWS. :yo:
1633437294871.png

So does this have an OG barrel? I see the question was asked but I didn't see an answer. This might be something that makes me sell one of my SGL31's to procure. Would look right at home next to my AK55.
It's not original to the gun, no. I'll be at Knob Creek with it tomorrow through saturday, so if you think you might want it then I can leave it at home otherwise it'll be gone by the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom