• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Georgia Metro Atlanta  FS 2013 F150 XLT 5.0 4WD with leather-Mint Condition Impecible Maintenance

CarryGuy40

Default rank <3500 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
368   0
Reaction score
Item Name: FS 2013 F150 XLT 5.0 4WD with leather-Mint Condition Impecible Maintenance

Zip Code: 30068

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $17,000

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I bought this truck 14 months ago and fixed everything that could go wrong. I have maintenance records back 7 years and Ford did all Maintenance (and I mean ALL). truck has 163K miles and runs strong, 5.0 V8 with leather, 36 gallon tank, tailgate step, trailer brake controller, Off Road PKG (skid plates), 3:55 locking rear differential, 2” leveling kit with 35X12.50 Nitto Ridge Grapplers and 20" F150 Sport rims off a 2018. Has tonneau cover and tollbox in bed under the cover. Im testing the waters, if I can get my $$ out of it, I'll buy a newer one as I'm traveling a lot in my job now. Paint is very nice original metallic grey, has some dings and dents that have been touched up. Have title in hand. NO TRADES, NO FINANCING....

Pictures:
tempImagemkDXhj.gif
tempImageX7PQsC.gif
tempImagezDpPnp.gif
tempImageBPJkHf.gif
tempImagePAyqnT.gif
tempImagemso5mg.gif
tempImagenx8bRI.gif
tempImageyAPi4g.gif

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Back
Top Bottom