• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

From here to Sevierville

Flammenwerfer

Default rank <4500 posts
Úlfhéthnar
61   0
Reaction score
Anyone know of any surplus dumps, army/navy stores, or antique places from here to sevierville/pigeon forge?

I'm heading up for some much needed vacation and I'm looking for some places to piss my wife off by spending too much money. I've already got a cart full for Smoky Mountain Knife Works.

When u r at SMKW don't forget to check the clearance/return barrel. One of my katanas is 1050 carbon steel, hand forged and almost 1/2" thick at the spine with a deep blood groove. I picked it up for under $50 cuz the sheath was missing

So.....SMKW sells guns and ammo now, didn't know that. I actually found some decently priced 22lr ammo, Steel Romanian AK mags, Mosin pouches(24 for $14), 4-cell AK mag pouches with straps, and a three pack of Romanian AK bayonets for $7.99.

Another cool place we stopped was Brass Bullets Army/Navy store....there I got a Swiss Pioneer Bayonet, 40 7.62 NATO stripper clips and some British DPM camo.

There is a golf/gun store connected to a gas station in Sevierville next to a red light and a Ryan's steak house. They had mosins a couple of years ago. Also there is a small pawn shop near the courthouse in Sevierville.

Back
Top Bottom