• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Friend's son is in Duluth hospital, just got put on ventilator

Don't know if this is right spot for this, just putting it out there real quick.

She and all three sons had/have COVID. She's getting tested again then heading to the hospital. Her youngest is 27 y/o, I think. She told me they were just now intubating him. I have a very high level mistrust of ventilators, but didn't want too wind her up any more or ask too many questions.
I'm worried. He's young and strong but has a couple of higher risk factors.
I think the other two are in the clear, though the middle one had a temp of close to 104 a couple nights ago.

Wanted to ask for prayers, thank you. His name is Cresson.
Will include in prayers.

Reaching out to you guys again and asking for thoughts and prayers. I know it's been a while and I have skimped on updates. Cresson is still in ICU. He has been trached. His mother tells me he's improving. It's slow though. She just sent me a picture, and I lost it. I taught this knucklehead. Don't see how Ann holds it together. She is incredibly strong.
I don't know where I'm at faith and all - ok, having said that, I guess I do. But wish that I could call up whatever grace is given me and direct it to her and her boys this Christmas. Please if some of you could send some more her way, I'd be grateful. crippen crippen hey man you too, please. I know you've wasted a lot on me, please redirect to them. Thanks

Reaching out to you guys again and asking for thoughts and prayers. I know it's been a while and I have skimped on updates. Cresson is still in ICU. He has been trached. His mother tells me he's improving. It's slow though. She just sent me a picture, and I lost it. I taught this knucklehead. Don't see how Ann holds it together. She is incredibly strong.
I don't know where I'm at faith and all - ok, having said that, I guess I do. But wish that I could call up whatever grace is given me and direct it to her and her boys this Christmas. Please if some of you could send some more her way, I'd be grateful. crippen crippen hey man you too, please. I know you've wasted a lot on me, please redirect to them. Thanks
God bless Cresson and I hope he recovers very soon. COVID is like Russian Roulette and is so random in its impact. Prayin for his complete recovery.

Back
Top Bottom