(Freedom Munitions) - 40 S&W - $153.89/500 :: 31 cents per round

I'm thinking that a lot the vendors with both online & offline are doing that though.

I've seen several times that GA Arms is doing the same. Not picking on either company, but I guess it's one way to allocate a tight supply.

Freedom was always my go-to for 9mm, 10mm, and .45acp (when I wanted brass - back in the day, CTD had 50 rds TulAmmo for $13.09/box).

They've been out for weeks now. I visit them occasionally to see where their prices are going to settle. Hadn't heard about their retail store.

In addition to what I've already listed, I've shot their .308, .223, 5.56, and 5.56 tracer. All their ammo has been fine so far.

For what it's worth with the naysayers... Ordered today around noon and already have shipping confirmation number. Should be here Tuesday of next week. Of course as luck would have it, the PSA shipment I've been waiting on for over a month also dropped today and should be here Monday... Oh well, is there such a thing as too much ammo?

Freedom is only selling what was made the day before now. When the frenzy started they got slammed and backed up. They had ammo for sale but couldn't sell it because of all the backlog and that's why they turned everything off. They continued making ammo but stopped taking orders. They hired people to help with the backlog but one huge hurdle was reauthorizing credit cards after they were past 30 days. The picture of the ammo they put up at the store on facebook was not ammo they had but sold to walk-ins instead of online customers. They had ammo for them too but they were still working through the backlog so ammo was being sent out but the backlog was so massive it took a long time. People complained and those are what you see on their facebook. Don't be confused by the pissed off people on facebook and the many thousands that got their ammo and you don't hear about. Remember people are more likely to complain in a forum setting than to come on and say how pleased they are. Bottom line is they're making about 500,000rds a day and are only selling what they have on the floor made. Before they could keep up with a certain amount of backlog because of lulls in buying before this madness we see now. Now even though they're making that much ammo everyday it's just about all purchased that day.

Back
Top Bottom