• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fraudulent credit card charges

I'm not sure what I can really do but I'll look into it to be sure. We use very large processing and gateway companies for our transactions, nothing specific to us that I'm aware of.

Most likely your card was compromised somewhere else long before you used it on here. The info was saved and sat on, then sold, along with thousands of others, on the dark web. That’s why it’s so hard to trace and pinpoint. And also why it’s so hard to catch scammers and identify thieves.

Most likely your card was compromised somewhere else long before you used it on here. The info was saved and sat on, then sold, along with thousands of others, on the dark web. That’s why it’s so hard to trace and pinpoint. And also why it’s so hard to catch scammers and identify thieves.
yes that is how it usually happens, but considering the card was only ever used on this site and no where else, that's not possible. The card is rewards based and is found money/free money therefore used for frivolous activities on the one place I have found to waste the most time and energy. Either my phone has contracted the internet equivalent of V.D or The ODT processing system has. The reason i made the post was to determine if mine was an isolated case and it seems it is not. But that doesn't rule out my equipment being compromised either. I expect nor want anything from the site admin, and have decided that I will not partake in any more e commerce on the ODT.

Back
Top Bottom