franklins in Athens Sucks!

Kman

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Trying to escape from Atlanta!!
280   0
Reaction score
Do not waste your time or money on those pos retailers.
I went shopping and they want $1.00 per round for 223. They would be better off being out of stock rather than driving away customers. I live on a lake and was going to grab a lot of tackle that is normally hard to find in spring and summer,4" lizards in my colors,gamakatzu hooks(forgive my spelling)weights and beads and some bulk fishing line. Eventhough I have several thousand rounds of 223,I always look when I drive around the state. They lost a sale in the fishing department due to them trying to stick it up people's buts in their gun department. STAY AWAY from franklins

I have tried and tried to give them business, but they always end up driving me away for one reason or another. I believe in supporting local gun and sports stores when I can...

C'mon boys, let's take a deep breath and cut loose with a soothing chorus of "Kum ba yah." :)

Looking around the classifieds around here I thought 1$+ per round for 5.56 was normal. Yea I have been in Franklins and needless to say I would not be shopping there any. I also try to stop in the gunshops during my travels, I sometimes am pleasantly surprised but not lately

It made me sad when I went last week. They had .22lr at good prices even though they were selling out pretty quickly. I used to pick up a couple hundred rounds a week there, but when the lowest price was $12.99/100 for Winchester Super X and Remington Target the wife and I headed out. I picked up a box of the Remington from Walmart down the road for $5.99/100, unfortunately I won't be back any time soon.

Yet 5.45x39 is still $300 shipped for 2160 rounds. I hope everyone stay with .223 thinking it is the end all be all god tier carbine round forever. <3 da cheap.

Back
Top Bottom