• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Franklins Bi-Anunual Cost Day Sale This Saturday (AD ATTACHED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spamcastle

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
339   0
Reaction score
Not really a huge fan of this establishment but thought that they might have what someone else was looking for. They included an ad in the paper today so I took some pictures of it. Just a heads up.

i1182.photobucket.com_albums_x451_spamcastle_SAM_3956.jpg

i1182.photobucket.com_albums_x451_spamcastle_SAM_3957.jpg

i1182.photobucket.com_albums_x451_spamcastle_SAM_3958.jpg

i1182.photobucket.com_albums_x451_spamcastle_SAM_3959.jpg

i1182.photobucket.com_albums_x451_spamcastle_SAM_3960.jpg

Is rather commit suicide in their store with their gun and make them clean up the mess then give them business. That at cost sale is always a joke. ooh that $140 nagant with none of the goodies is going for $110... lucky me!

I don't get out that way much but I did go for the at cost sale a couple of years ago looking for a 17HMR. I didn't find what I went there for but I did get a great deal on a Stainless Savage model 12BVSS with the accutrigger, heavy laminated stock, 26" fluted bull barrel, jeweled bolt and oversized bolt handle for $425. That was below dealer cost and an awesome deal.
I wound up spending about $200 more than my original budget.
I certainly wouldn't take the $425 plus another 200 for it.
but then again I probably wouldn't have been in the market for it at $625 either.
Yeah If I'm out that way I'd look around.

99% of the time they're customer service is lacking. However, there are deals to be found. Sales like these are nice to go to to pick up small needed supplies. I'll stop in and save a few bucks on some new cleaning and reloading supplies.

I never knew so many people hated Franklins. I dont go over that way much but with all this hatin going on i dont know if I want to. Whats all the hatin about?

I never knew so many people hated Franklins. I dont go over that way much but with all this hatin going on i dont know if I want to. Whats all the hatin about?

They suck in general. Their customer service is very poor. Go online and see how many bad reviews they have on a business page :lol: and also most of the time their firearm prices leave a lot to be desired. I WILL PAY MORE FOR GOOD SERVICE not to be treated like a red headed step child

A girl that I used to date lives next door to a guy who works at Franklins. After having numerous conversations with him, it leaves me wondering how he ever got a job working in a gun shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom