Four Generations of Nickelson men. Guns and Watches

Well at least you came from a classy family.....lol

Very cool

Full Disclosure.

These are actually the carry guns of those men. My Glock, my Dad's Colt M1991A1 Officers, My Grandfather's Bersa 380 and my great Grandfather's 1903 Colt Pocket Hammerless.

In fairness, the only reason I have my Dad's Colt is because I finally convinced him to switch to a Glock 17 last year. He still has the Glock.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20150602_104246_zps1z9zkcc0.jpg

Damn, that old Officers model rusts now if you just look at it. It is pretty much barren of all finish.

Last edited:
Full Disclosure.

These are actually the carry guns of those men. My Glock, my Dad's Colt M1991A1 Officers, My Grandfather's Bersa 380 and my great Grandfather's 1903 Colt Pocket Hammerless.

In fairness, the only reason I have my Dad's Colt is because I finally convinced him to switch to a Glock 17 last year. He still has the Glock.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20150602_104246_zps1z9zkcc0.jpg

My statement stands....I love the look of those well used Colts

My statement stands....I love the look of those well used Colts

Dad's Norinco 84s Underfolder in 5.56. I was ten years old when my dad bought this one. It, the 1903 Pocket hammerless my Great Grandfather won in a pull tab, and the Python he bought when I was 12 are the pride of my gun safe.
i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20150602_105207_zpsck7b0niu.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice collection. Not many families have such keep sakes to pass own to their sons,especially 3 generations from you. When you called me before you left new Mexico and told me this story I was impressed, but now that I see them, I'm very impressed. I know you will hold onto them for your son, so,as others have already said, step up your game and give your some something nice to remember you by that he can pass to his son.:thumb:

Back
Top Bottom