• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Found this big fella under the boardwalk here at the beach

At Fort Clinch last weekend we came across 2 does with a fawn, 3 gopher tortoises and a 4' yellow rat snake. There's always something different.

My family was at Fort Clinch beach and while walking on the beach we see a "gopher tortoise" heading for the waves. Other people were just standing around watching the tortoise get tossed in the surf on it's back. My daughter hear's one of them say "oh look the turtle must have laid eggs and is now heading back out to sea. My 19yr old daughter pushed past them and out loud says "you bunch of ****ing idiots that's a tortoise and it cannot swim". She picked it up and placed it far away back in the dunes.

Tortoise is a land animal that cannot swim.

At Fort Clinch last weekend we came across 2 does with a fawn, 3 gopher tortoises and a 4' yellow rat snake. There's always something different.

My family was at Fort Clinch beach and while walking on the beach we see a "gopher tortoise" heading for the waves. Other people were just standing around watching the tortoise get tossed in the surf on it's back. My daughter hear's one of them say "oh look the turtle must have laid eggs and is now heading back out to sea. My 19yr old daughter pushed past them and out loud says "you bunch of ****ing idiots that's a tortoise and it cannot swim". She picked it up and placed it far away back in the dunes.

Tortoise is a land animal that cannot swim.
good for your daughter knowing a few things about turtles......and the many ****ing idiots she will run up on in her life time.

Back
Top Bottom