• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found one Cheap truck

Retread

Default rank <5000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
Reaction score
Broke ass old fart seeks cheap (Prefer 2K or less) old truck. Good basic condition with no major problems. Something reliable. Clean title, no salvage titles and no major rust. Must look good enough that the wife won’t nag me about it and make me park it around the corner. Prefer a 4 banger, but will consider others. Has to pass the stupid emissions test. If a Ranger, prefer 1992 (I think) or older square body style.

All rules out the window if I could have a reasonable rat rod!

Never let your wife drive your truck if she doesn’t own one herself. Just take her where she wants to go. It’ll end out better in the long run.

Still looking. Sure would like an old Toyota, or a Ranger/S10 with a 4 cyl.

Missed out on one cause the wife was well, the wife. Still looking. Has to pass the inspection, so has to have the cat in place and no codes.

For a vehicle to be priced at 2k or less, a salvage title vehicle that has been repaired correctly would be the better choice and you will definitely get more bang for your buck. Just my experience so don't think I'm being a knucklehead but, if it runs good enough to let my wife or daughter drive it, usually they bring 3500 minimum.

Back
Top Bottom