• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Found a New Hot Sauce!!

Gonna try this on some venison. Should be spicy.View attachment 2828496
hot sauce.jpg
:)

View attachment 2828499 Try this one. Has a great flavor but DO NOT USE MUCH.
That stuff right there is VOLATILE!!!
I tried a drop of that stuff once and it burned all the way down.
We put a sh*#-load of that same sauce on a soft taco and gave it to a buddy once. He graciously accepted the taco, took a huge bite and it hit him like a ton of bricks. He dang near had to leave work sick and I almost had to go home to change my drawers from laughing so hard.

I grow ghost and Carolina reapers every year.

what doesn’t go into sauces or salsa I like to grind up and make into a powder and man it sure is good in chili.

Me too man.
I’ve got a freezer full of Reapers, Jumbo habanero’s, scotch bonnets, devils tongues and ghosts.
I like to sauté them in olive oil like you would garlic and just bronze them.
The fruity taste is unbelievable and just dipping your finger in the oil for a taste will
light you up.
Yeah baby.....if your lips aren’t burning it’s not hot.

I still haven’t found a
mexican restaurant that has an actual real pepper super hot sauce other than one I visited in Chattanooga .
I asked for their hottest sauce and they brought me a small cup of smashed habaneros .....that was fine with me....it did the trick.

It was funny ....the whole staff kept sneekkng peeks to see if the Gringo could survive it.
I actually asked for more and the owner brought it to me and said he was happy I was enjoying the food the way it is supposed to be eaten....lol.
I told him his was the first restaurant that could actually produce a real hot sauce.
He said his mama makes sauce that will blow your mind but he can’t serve it at the restaurant for liability reasons.
I told him I would love
to try some....he said no they will shut me down...lol.

Me too man.
I’ve got a freezer full of Reapers, Jumbo habanero’s, scotch bonnets, devils tongues and ghosts.
I like to sauté them in olive oil like you would garlic and just bronze them.
The fruity taste is unbelievable and just dipping your finger in the oil for a taste will
light you up.
Yeah baby.....if your lips aren’t burning it’s not hot.

I still haven’t found a
mexican restaurant that has an actual real pepper super hot sauce other than one I visited in Chattanooga .
I asked for their hottest sauce and they brought me a small cup of smashed habaneros .....that was fine with me....it did the trick.

It was funny ....the whole staff kept sneekkng peeks to see if the Gringo could survive it.
I actually asked for more and the owner brought it to me and said he was happy I was enjoying the food the way it is supposed to be eaten....lol.
I told him his was the first restaurant that could actually produce a real hot sauce.
He said his mama makes sauce that will blow your mind but he can’t serve it at the restaurant for liability reasons.
I told him I would love
to try some....he said no they will shut me down...lol.
I agree with the burning. I stopped by a taco truck one day for lunch and told them to give me the hottest sauce they had and it wound up being puréed Carolina reapers. LOL

Back
Top Bottom