• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fostech Echo II FOR 319.99

Not sure how they would track down all the triggers sold if a ban was put in place.

If there was a ban, it'd be the type of trigger I'd put in a lower and bury along with other survival items.

Not sure how they would track down all the triggers sold if a ban was put in place.

If there was a ban, it'd be the type of trigger I'd put in a lower and bury along with other survival items.
Yeah they ain’t gonna try and track any down, they’ll just hammer that ass on a case by case basis if your neighbors or Range or disgruntled family members ever ratted you out.

Yeah they ain’t gonna try and track any down, they’ll just hammer that ass on a case by case basis if your neighbors or Range or disgruntled family members ever ratted you out.

76b272e48497a156a89e4dfa7e59f075.jpg

They offer no tactical advantage. I like a digital trigger. A trigger squeeze like a mouse click. Great for accuracy.

If you buy it online its pretty easy. They seize records from mfg and then seize records from the online sellers, goes right to your home address/PO box.

All said and done, i highly doubt they'll make these regulated. If they are, I'd be surprised they would push that hard to get all the ones that were already sold.

How would they track down the ones sold in stores & paid with cash? Or the ones that were sold second hand after said person got tired of using it because it wasted too much ammo.

I doubt they'd be going door to door & pushing themselves in on people that have items like that.

Back
Top Bottom