• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Form 1 question

jba6511

Default rank <1000 posts
Frontiersman
53   0
Reaction score
I have printed two copies of the form 1, front and back, filled them out, had my trust notarized, made a copy to include with the form 1 copies, and will be sending in a $200 check. Is there anything I am missing?

Also, I am assuming the address is :
NFA branch
Suite 1250
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405

And the check should be made out to the Department of Justice for $200. Please let me know if I missed anything.

I have printed two copies of the form 1, front and back, filled them out, had my trust notarized, made a copy to include with the form 1 copies, and will be sending in a $200 check. Is there anything I am missing?

Also, I am assuming the address is :
NFA branch
Suite 1250
244 Needy Road
Martinsburg, WV 25405

And the check should be made out to the Department of Justice for $200. Please let me know if I missed anything.

Make sure you include the Schedule of Compensation. I have heard of some submissions being delayed because this was not sent.

The schedule of compensation I am not familiar with. Is that just how much the grantee is paid yearly in thee ent of death? Is the certificate of compliance needed for a trust? I thought this was only for individuals?

The check needs to be made out to the BATFE.

The schedule of compensation is needed only if your trust specifies it in the trust. Alot of King's trusts, and others have it in there.

Either way, just print a word document stating that all trustees forego compensation.

Rich

Back
Top Bottom