• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Forgot to order a charging handle...

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
Reaction score
I got my buffer tube assembly in today for my 7.5" build and immediately realized I didn't order a charging handle for it. So if any of you local guys have one laying around holler at me. Looking for a plain non ambi non extended style. So if you replaced your factory handle with one of those tacticool models and have the old one I really need it and I'll come to you if you're in middle GA.

Attachments

• 20200622_154021.jpg
    20200622_154021.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 18
I got my buffer tube assembly in today for my 7.5" build and immediately realized I didn't order a charging handle for it. So if any of you local guys have one laying around holler at me. Looking for a plain non ambi non extended style. So if you replaced your factory handle with one of those tacticool models and have the old one I really need it and I'll come to you if you're in middle GA.

I got one if you can't find one local. Pm mailing info and I'll send it your way. (To get it out of my way.)

Can I jump in on this, too? I traded into an upper that didnt have one and I can't find them online now anywhere. Not looking for charity, just a plain old charging handle. Obviously take care of the King of Darien first, though.

I actually need both of them. When I did the Anderson LPK giveaway it was one of 2 kits I ordered. And I ordered 2 5.56 bolt carriers that just arrived today. So in the not too distant future ima have plenty of ARs to trade for stuff I really want. :cool-new:

Can I jump in on this, too? I traded into an upper that didnt have one and I can't find them online now anywhere. Not looking for charity, just a plain old charging handle. Obviously take care of the King of Darien first, though.
Oh and I was never the King of Darien. Probably THE only member there but that's about it. Now I'm a Perry Peasant.

Back
Top Bottom