• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

Very nice .

Those two are part of my favorite top 10

View attachment 1787077

Everyone should have a SG-43 . They are fun and unlike the PKm much easier to make possible . I slightly modified my carriage :

View attachment 1787078

I can't imagine how awesome it is to live in a firearms museum. LMK when you open up to the public and start charging admission, I'll be the first in line!

I can't imagine how awesome it is to live in a firearms museum. LMK when you open up to the public and start charging admission, I'll be the first in line!
I’ll let anyone shoot whatever they want . If you got ammo and a safe place to shoot then let me know . Will work for ammo !

Swapped out the reverse dong for a palm swell lower HG. Liking to look so far.

DSC03376.JPG

DSC03377.JPG

That thing is SICK SICK SICK!

I agree... When it was up for grabs a few months ago there were a few of us wanting to scoop it up. I would have but my AKs are limited to the posion round (5.45).

CQB27 CQB27 she's a keeper for sure. People spend big money to achieve the natural finish it sports. Not to mention its built on a matching kit with CL CHF barrel. AKs like this are becoming a thing of yesterday.

Btw, 75 round top loading drums are in stock at AoA for $99 which is cheaper than anything I have seen on the secondary market. OG 40 x39 mags for $21 too.

Back
Top Bottom