• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Foreign Weapons and Obscure Builds

How about a thumb print ferty and a twenny
Screenshot_20240218_041736_Gallery.jpg

Russian build? I really miss my Saiga I had converted. Been really thinking hard on throwing down the money and either buying the Atlantic build with the CHF barrel or buying a kit and having it built. Lots of money either way.

Thats a G wearing Russian clothes lol.

With all this Russian AK talk, I recalled that 10+years ago, my transferable Norinco Type 56 that I just bought came in outfitted with a russian handguard and gastube. The first thing I did was replace it with traditional Polytech/Norinco wood and norinco gas tube. Last year I came across the handguard in the gun parts room and I priced the handguard set and gastube on GB for 300ish. There is a lip on the lower handgard that looks to have been modified to fit the Norinco. Otherwise it is cosmetically pristine. The hand guard also has an internal heatshield that some of the GB auctions are missing. Also the gas tube has a tension spring included. All in very good condition. If any of you Russian AK guys are interested in the handguard set and gastube for $80 (Foreign weapons and obscure builds thread special) lmk and I'll post up some detailed pictures of it so we can collaboratively determine what exactly it is.

Handguard looks like this:

Gas tube looks like this:

This is how the gun came in before I replaced the furniture back to Chinese.

m2.jpg

m3.jpg

m4.jpg

Back
Top Bottom