• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

For those that live in Blue Ridge, Ellijay, and Jasper good news

Publix is going to be built in Jasper, Permits have already been approved..Also the Fast food Chicken Wings place in Highlands shopping center, is opening on 12/18 finally..
Is that Buffalo Luke’s Wings beside the the Urgent Care Center? Where are they putting the Publix in Jasper?

Is that Buffalo Luke’s Wings beside the the Urgent Care Center? Where are they putting the Publix in Jasper?
Buffalo Lukes is next to the Urgent Care center correct...I believe it's been 1 year since they finished building it..The announced the first day open is going to honor first responders, LEO,,Fire Deparment Emts. Guess they left out military..

Jon where have you moved to? I like to come visit, it has been far to long!
I put a thread up on here somewhere today, but probably in the wrong place. We are now operating as TBR Outdoors instead of Trigger Time. We're in the old movie theater behind the McDonald's and Waffle House in Blue Ridge. Here's the address:

10091 Blue Ridge Dr
Suite C
Blue Ridge, GA 30513

Come see us...I'll make Mylee have you something sweet here!

I put a thread up on here somewhere today, but probably in the wrong place. We are now operating as TBR Outdoors instead of Trigger Time. We're in the old movie theater behind the McDonald's and Waffle House in Blue Ridge. Here's the address:

10091 Blue Ridge Dr
Suite C
Blue Ridge, GA 30513

Come see us...I'll make Mylee have you something sweet here!
What are your hrs of operation? I also can't wait to taste anything Mylee makes..She has really blossomed into one fine Baker...Not surprising with her passion and drive!

Publix makes a great Philly cheese steak.

Agree to disagree

They used to make an amazing Philly back in the early 2000’s when they used actual steak. These days they use boars head processed roast beef. It’s still good but kind of like how 93 octane is still better than 87 octane but not as good as ethanol free before Obama added 🌽

Back
Top Bottom