• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

FoodSaver Refills

ClassicBlue

Default rank <5000 posts
Friends don’t let friends buy cheap guns!
431   0
Reaction score
I’m needing refill rolls or bags for my FoodSaver. Does anyone have any cheaper alternatives? Perhaps a generic? The rolls or precut, I’m happy with either one. Love my FoodSaver but hoping not to get raked over the coals again buying their brand.

Ok, I forgot I started a FoodSaver thread last year when I wanted to buy the actual unit. Dinky Dau provided a link to Amazon with some great options. If I knew how to cut and paste from my phone I’d share it but I don’t.

I’m needing refill rolls or bags for my FoodSaver. Does anyone have any cheaper alternatives? Perhaps a generic? The rolls or precut, I’m happy with either one. Love my FoodSaver but hoping not to get raked over the coals again buying their brand.
Amazon, don't remember stock # but it's 200 in pack. Some won't hold seal but still a deal

Make sure you check the mil thickness,

Back in the day, was in a hurry, bought some generic in K Mart, and they were so thin, they wouldn't always seal because they would melt through.

Started getting the rolls off Amazon when that became a thing.

Quite using the bags years ago.

biker_bill biker_bill gave me the heads up on these and they work great..Warning I seal mine twice, to protect from leaking!
Thanks to you and Bill.

Just ordered some.

Back
Top Bottom