• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

fnx 45 tactical for 999.99

Solid deal on the fnx. I have only put 100 rounds through mine so far, no problems yet. It is more accurate than the scorpion 1911 in my hands, but that is probably more of a user thing than the guns capability/ the difference is negligible. So far I really like the fnx tactical, but im not in love with it.

Solid deal on the fnx. I have only put 100 rounds through mine so far, no problems yet. It is more accurate than the scorpion 1911 in my hands, but that is probably more of a user thing than the guns capability/ the difference is negligible. So far I really like the fnx tactical, but im not in love with it.

What would make you love the FNX?

What would make you love the FNX?

I'm not sure really. It's no fault of the fnx. It shot great, the capacity is awesome, it's a fine looking handgun, having a red dot is cool/something new for me on a handgun, and the fact that it comes with a nice carry bag and 3 total magazines is legit. I mean I really like it, but it's not like I wouldn't sell or trade it away for something else. Every gun I have ever owned is trade-able/open to selling. I think for me I like to trade and sell and try out guns that I haven't ever shot. I have yet to find that unicorn that I would never trade.

It's crazy how much less the FNX 45 sells for when compared to the tactical model. You are almost doubling the price for the TB and RMR plate (and a cool bag). I have a fnp45 (the older one) for HD and I would love to upgrade to a tactical model. I shoot the FNP 45 better than anything else in my arsenal.

Back
Top Bottom