• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flat Earth

the earth is round . ask any sailor how far out a ship disappears over the horizon . I think around four or five miles . there are vast hollow places in the earth but the core is molten . ever use a fire piston ? time is radial in all directions .

Funny how we can look at the moon, sun, planets and stars and clearly see they are all round, yet this is the only place in the entire universe that is flat...And we just so happen to live here. Amazing.

Funny how we can look at the moon, sun, planets and stars and clearly see they are all round, yet this is the only place in the entire universe that is flat...And we just so happen to live here. Amazing.
Well yea, thats what makes us so special. Were different than everything else in the entire universe.:D

I'm going outside to make a knife just for the purpose of stabbing myself in the eyes so I don't have to get notifications of zombie threads like this (it came back from the dead).

Surely, dearest supreme leader moderator, if ever there was a thread that needed to be put to pasture, it's this one..

Back
Top Bottom