• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Flat Earth

Y'all are right...sorry for asking questions. NASA and science are truth!
let me play devils advocate here and say...does it really matter?..is science perfect? look only to the imperfections of mankind..i myself can only prove or disprove what i know..the blanks are filled in by scholars and mathematicians.... and science is that study that fills in the gaps makes summations and things that are prevocational and fact

Last edited:
6 mile distance, huh? Flat means flat right? 25000 miles of flat. I would love to see this stupid experiment work at a distance of 20 miles. 50 miles. 100 miles. The great thing about scientific law is that it works ALWAYS. This dumb a$$ test works under the simplest of conditions.

I'm really trying to not result to name calling, but man... this is getting difficult.
see the problem with this theory is water always seeks level...but they didn't take into consideration..its a river how does it flow? it has to gradually seek a lower point and fill to level..and the top of the water is less heavier than the bottom the bottom is acted upon is volume and weight to flow faster down hill than the top..and uneven topography under at the bed leads to current..so what the hell are these idiots trying to push on us..add doubt to anything and it slows progress...but i say again does it really matter..you cant change it and you cant possibly see it all for yourself..so we have to or have not to believe in science

The weights of the objects is irrelevant. Air resistance is the only thing that affects how fast something will fall. In a vacuum (no air resistance), all objects fall at 32.2 ft/s^2.
right but getting back to the point ..gravity no matter the volume..weight ...Newton didnt have that math to now how fast somethings falls in the absence of air he just knew that they fell at the same speed..arriving at the same place and time..hence his theory of gravity

Back
Top Bottom