jcountry

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
13   0
Reaction score
Well, here we have another one-in Jacksonville:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94INAruvOrA

and more idiots in the Portland area:

http://www.kgw.com/news/Flash-mob-targets-Troutdale-Albertsons-store-159463245.html

It is just a matter of time before this sort of thing really blows up. Stores can't do anything, cause that's "racist." Shoppers get stuff thrown at them. trampled and beat up, but they can't do anything, because that would be "racist." You don't even see much of this sort of stuff reported in major media, because of course, that would be "racist." And I would make an observation about all these guys and what they looks like, but that of course would be "racist" as well.

-This country is rapidly degenerating into a 3rd world banana republic ruled by mobs of bums and thugs.

It only takes one or two times for a "flash mob" to show up to a "hail of gunfire" and this fad will die out and the savages can re-think strategy once more.

Bad thing about these situations is that if some store owner (or innocent bystander getting trampled) did actually open fire, the controversy would be insane.

You would have the "Trayvone" thing multiplied by a thousand. Each and every rioter would have been "just minding his own business" when a "crazed vigilante" decided to "take 'em all out" with a hail of bullets. It would be crazy!

I honestly hope violence doesn't ensue from these kind of events, but I doubt any of these young idiots have any idea what they are messing with. Sooner or later, they will pull this kind of b.s. in the wrong store, and something nasty will happen. And of course every single rioter they can find will become a poor, poor innocent victim of "crazed vigilante justice."

-Just a matter of time before this garbage really blows up. (Some incident like this which involved gunfire and injuries would be a gun control activist's dream come true.)

Back
Top Bottom