• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First Trail Cam Pics ever

crbrumbelow

Default rank <400 posts
Survivalist
4   0
Reaction score
This is off of my little piece of he rock. I have never used a trail cam before. Last year my dad gave me one for Christmas and I got curious this year. This past wed. morning I got the urge to go deer hunting again after 8 years. I jumped feet first into quail hunting and bird dogs and just havent devoted any time to deer. Well I got a nice doe Wed morning with the first rifle I ever killed a deer with; a 40 year old remington 6mm. She was shot literally on the spot where the deer are in these pics. It looks like I have at least two pretty bucks possibly three. I know they are not monsters but this is really neat.. They are less than 150 yds out my back door. See what you think on how many different bucks there are. More pics to follow. Oh and the time on the pic is reversed . 0600 is 6 in the evening. I didnt realize it was military time.

002.jpg003.jpg

004.jpg005.jpg

006.jpg007.jpg

008.jpg009.jpg

010.jpg011.jpg

Thanks. It kinda surprised me to see that many deer behind the house. I did look around and found a several mature white oaks. My wife wanted me to feed em so I put corn out Wed evening when I put the cam up. I probably wont hunt any more back here this year but I am gonna keep my eyes on these guys.

I think there are four. The one in the first pic is nice. You can see the differences in body size and rack shapes. The moon being so bright has em moving at night I believe. I may try to get that one in the first or 6th pic. Both of those look like big bodied deer. Pic 6 looks like a pretty good mature body. Starting to get that pot belly. I will move my location up the trail away from the corn though. LOL

Back
Top Bottom