• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

First time deer hunting

Really? I love my goliath. I'll never use another.
Don’t get me wrong once I’m in the stand it’s like sitting in a recliner, I just hate carrying it in and setting it up. I’ve started using a lot more ladder stands, ground blinds and my ghost blind the past couple of years.

Somebody left a stool out here about 30yds to my right. He’s not here of course but as far as public land etiquette goes, what’s the right play? Take a different path in next time and avoid this spot?

Somebody left a stool out here about 30yds to my right. He’s not here of course but as far as public land etiquette goes, what’s the right play? Take a different path in next time and avoid this spot?
If he’s not there I would hunt that area. If he is just move on. Are you at that spot I told you about?

It is not legal to leave anything on public land. You don't get to "claim" an area by leaving your stuff there. I wouldn't worry about it one or the other. If he was sitting in it when YOU got there, obviously different story.
<----- Doesn't deer hunt public land.

Back
Top Bottom