• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

First part of my WWII collection

olchevy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
138   0
Reaction score
A Remington 1903A3 original barrel, reciever and stock, made in February of 1943.

I typed out a big long story line as I was excited, then my computer froze. So I'll keep it short and sweet.

I was going to get a Garand today, my gut told me to get this first since these are becoming harder to find and more expensive so I did. Got it today, checked it out, shot it, loved it. This will be my new "daytime" hunting rifle.

Not sure if bolt and other parts are original. I will have to do my research on them.

Planning on getting next (rifle wise)
M1 Garand
Mosin Nagant
M1 Carbine
German K98
Lee Enfield
Am I missing any not super expensive ones?

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Nice score these are great shooters and real accurate.
Love the two I have.
and as stated above also add these to your short list Italian Carcano rifle and Japanese Arisaka both of these are fine rifles and also a French MAS.

I want one of these so bad. every time I see one for sale I am broke.. Like Will was saying the Carcano is cool and so is an Arisaka. Also on my list of rifles to snag at some point is the French MAS.

Thats a nice looking rifle, one of my favorite shooters. Finding a good one that hasnt been modified is getting tougher as time goes by. Good choice!

Back
Top Bottom