• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

First FatFriend of 2016

I was thinking at least $350 but I know very little about knives. I'd definitely be interested in the prototype when you start cranking those out.
I'm still doing this as a hobby and just the pure enjoyment of building something from nothing. If I was doing it full time they would definitely have to be more expensive, but for now I like people being able to afford them. Its crazy how giddy I still get when I finish one. My wife is literally making fun of me right now while I sit on the sofa and just stare at it from every angle... For hours. Just can't get enough.

I'm still doing this as a hobby and just the pure enjoyment of building something from nothing. If I was doing it full time they would definitely have to be more expensive, but for now I like people being able to afford them. Its crazy how giddy I still get when I finish one. My wife is literally making fun of me right now while I sit on the sofa and just stare at it from every angle... For hours. Just can't get enough.

Thats craftmanship man. I do the same exact thing. I can make something that doesn't raise an eyebrow to anyone else but it intrigues me because I made it. Sometimes I can't hardly believe what I did lol.

Thing of beauty man. How backed up are you on orders?
Unfortunately there's no real way of knowing. Several months. I think most of the folks that are about to get theirs in the next week or so have probably been waiting about 6. It's why I don't ask for money upfront. I hate that I can't make them faster but they just take time and work and school keep me swamped.

Thats craftmanship man. I do the same exact thing. I can make something that doesn't raise an eyebrow to anyone else but it intrigues me because I made it. Sometimes I can't hardly believe what I did lol.
I hate to put it like that cause I know it sounds like I'm cocky, but that's how I feel. When I finish one of these I honestly can't believe it's come from my hands. When I show my coworker and stuff they usually don't believe me. I have to show them videos

Back
Top Bottom