First bow purchase???

Status
Not open for further replies.
OOPS IN TOO LATE..LOL.. I see you are now in the cult of Matthews...lol

here was my advice and it works for anyone thinking of making a first time bow purchase

don't listen to all buy this brand guys, it is a good starting point, don't hunt with brand X just because TV guy does

..BUT.....

go to a good pro shop that carries several brands , tell them your budget and shoot them all.. Then buy the one you like not the one I like...

I personally know several TV hunters that are sponsored by a "certain" brand bow, but if given a choice would shoot something else.

Last edited:
I picked up a Bear Legion this year....AWESOME bow!!.....the only thing i hear is the arrow smack the target. I didnt buy the RTH package, my local archery shop has their own version they build with better attachments for less than the RTH price.

Before you go nuts and get a bowtech, check out a brand called obsession. Its a georgia based company and they are so smoothe

Well guys, I found an exceptional deal on a 2010 model mathews Solo Cam that I could not turn down...thanks for the advice! I think after I get proficient with this and get ready to move up into a newer model, Bowtech will be where I go. Just wanted to say thanks

details? pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom