• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

F'ing Heartburn!!!!!!!!!

Try 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in either 8 ounces of water or Apple,grape,cranberry juice. Should help within a few minutes. Then, get in the habit of doing that 15 minutes before you eat and you shouldn't experience the heartburn/reflux again.

Hope it helps...and its Apple cider vinegar NOT white vinegar.
This WORKS! I was on acid refux meds for 30 years till I read about this last year, I haven't had heartburn at all since taking the apple cider vinegar unless I eat too many cinnamon rolls. Lol, It doesn't have to be the expensive stuff either, I used the cheap Kroger brand and it worked GREAT. Try it, it's a cheap fix that worked for me. Wish I had known about this 30 years ago.

they can prescribe stronger, yes. main thing with it is, has to be taken everyday. it prevents. won't help after it starts, at least for several hours.
I take Nexium daily. Been taking it for a very long time. I buy the 42 count. Not sure why it says not to take for more than 14 days but sell the 28ct and 42ct boxes. Been taking them and it helps but here recently it's not cutting it. I just drink some baking soda and water and it seems like it's helping current situation.

image.png
Try 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar in either 8 ounces of water or Apple,grape,cranberry juice. Should help within a few minutes. Then, get in the habit of doing that 15 minutes before you eat and you shouldn't experience the heartburn/reflux again.

Hope it helps...and its Apple cider vinegar NOT white vinegar.

I used to have heartburn all the time. Nothing really helped from a medication standpoint. I finally had to give in and change what I was eating. After making the change in diet, I seldom if ever have heartburn. This worked for me, but I can't say that it will work for you. My wife swears by Apple Cider Vinegar. I just swear at it!

Back
Top Bottom