Finally got my 9mm SBR together.

Willy Leadwell

Default rank <4500 posts
ODT Junkie!
34   0
Reaction score
I didn't get in a hurry because I'm still waiting for Cherokee to call me that my Octane9 is ready to go home, but I finally went ahead and put it together. So far I think I'm really gonna like it.

QuarterCircle10 billet lower
Cross Machine billet slick side upper
CMMG Gun Builder's LPK
ALG ACT trigger
Tactical Ambush NiBx Bolt assembly
Adco 5.5" barrel
JP Silent spring buffer
Magpul stock and fore grip
HK pistol grip
Primary Arms micro red dot
Octane 9 HD

**Edit** Got my Octane9!

IMG_5364.JPG
SBR.JPG
SBR 2.JPG

Last edited:
I've been looking at doing one. Pricey stuff. Think ot the time it's all together I could do an mpx or scorpion, maybe mp5 from pof.

Circle 10 stuff looks pretty good though, I'm not a fan of the looks of the magwells with adapter.

I've been looking at doing one. Pricey stuff. Think ot the time it's all together I could do an mpx or scorpion, maybe mp5 from pof.

Circle 10 stuff looks pretty good though, I'm not a fan of the looks of the magwells with adapter.
I definitely have more in this one than any other build I've ever done, including my .308. I did it over a longer period of time though since I had to wait for two stamps. Didn't sting quite as much that way. I hate the mag adapter look too and the angle of the Glock mag lowers. QC10 was pretty much my only real option.

I definitely have more in this one than any other build I've ever done, including my .308. I did it over a longer period of time though since I had to wait for two stamps. Didn't sting quite as much that way. I hate the mag adapter look too and the angle of the Glock mag lowers. QC10 was pretty much my only real option.

It came out nice. Did you use circle 10's barrel and bolt as well? I have a couple 9mm cans down the road from you if you get too antsy and want to shoot it before yours comes through.

Back
Top Bottom