• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Final decision disposing of cremated remains of a terrible person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like the trash can or a hole in the woods is the simple solution. Plus it looks like the google says flushing them down the toilet might not be good for your plumbing.

A-holes are A-holes in life and that doesn't change in death. I absolutely hate it when people get all weepy about folks that didn't deserve a second thought when they were breathing, and nothing's changed since they're gone.

The simplest thing to do that requires no effort from you is toss the urn in a garbage bag & dispose of as you would any other garbage.

We faced a similar dilemma when my stepbrother passed. Honestly, I have no clue what happened to his remains as none of us cared enough to give it any thought. I think his ex-wife got them, but I can't be sure. We certainly had zero desire to desecrate his remains, but none of us cared enough about them to give it any thought.

Interesting...I've spread the ashes of both my parents... in this case I would still have to respect the dead ...no matter the type of person simply because it is your people...bad is God's place to judge ... not saying he isnt...but there may be some form of bad karma if you find yourself playing the dealer of such a fate...walk cautiously with this one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom