• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Fighter Encounters.....

This is pretty odd.

These appear to be accounts from real pilots. These fighter guys know what they are looking at. They have all kinds of identification training. If they don’t know what this is, something’s up.

This is pretty odd.

These appear to be accounts from real pilots. These fighter guys know what they are looking at. They have all kinds of identification training. If they don’t know what this is, something’s up.

There have been fighter pilots reporting stuff like this for decades. Not odd at all. The odd part is they let it get out.

“The shadowy program — parts of it remain classified — began in 2007, and initially it was largely funded at the request of Harry Reid, the Nevada Democrat who was the Senate majority leader at the time and who has long had an interest in space phenomena. Most of the money went to an aerospace research company run by a billionaire entrepreneur and longtime friend of Mr. Reid’s, Robert Bigelow, who is currently working with NASA to produce expandable craft for humans to use in space.”

Yeah, seems legit.......:rolleyes:

What a better way to test you stuff and see if your own pilots can view it? just saying

Kind of what I have been thinking, but it’s strange.
If the govt wants to keep a secret, it damned sure can.

They kept the 117 and the sr 71 secrets for quite a while. Just imagine if you had seen one of those things before folks knew what they were.

I have seen some cool stuff in flight, but never anything I couldn’t explain. The really odd part is this thing jumped right to a CAP point. The article doesn’t explain what that is, but it stands for ‘combat air patrol.’ It’s a defensive position the fighter goes to and hangs out in. Defensive for the fleet surface ships. Kind of odd that thing jumped right to that point, showing that it knew what and where that was.

I’m still skeptical of this being of extra-terrestrial origin. Could be some other country’s black ops drone ****ing with our guys for lolz

Back
Top Bottom